Earlier it was the road trip of Rann of Kutcha nd this time its the Tour to Bhutan,
As part of its initaitives, every year Royal Enfield organises such rides, this is for the first time that Royal Enfield will be going International with their bike road trips.
The ride will happen in May 2012 and the registerations for the tour have been opened. Only Royal Enfield owers can participate in the trip -
those of you interested to join for the trip you can contact in the following manner.
For registrations, email to email@example.com or click on this address click here
The Tour of Bhutan will begin from Bagdogra in West Bengal passing through the Himalayas, then to Sikkim, Bhutan and finally ending in Guwahati, it surely going to be a dream ride for bikers who love the roads, the best thing about Bhutan ride is that it will pass through Bhutan which has only one traffic lights that too in the capital city of Thimpu and the average number of bends each kilometre is ten! The trip is only for Royal Enfield owners and will span across 10 days starting from 5th May 2012 and ending on 15th May 2012.
Royal Enfield keeps organising such road trips last one to happen was the Tour of ROK (Rann of Kutch) which is currently ongoing. – you can read more about the tour here.
The registration cost to ride on the Trip to Bhutan is Rs. 22,500
You can download the registration forms from the Rpyal Enfield website (click here) and send across the same duly filled and signed along with:
* Two passport size photographs with name and rider number behind
* Indemnity BondMedical History by Doctor
* Copy of Your Driving License
* Copy of Vehicle Registration, Tax and Insurance certificate valid for the duration of the trip.
* Copy of Medical Insurance Policy (Mediclaim) valid for the duration of the trip.
A Demand Draft of INR 22,500 drawn in the name of Eicher Motors Ltd., payable at Chennai.
While registering online you can also make an online payment for the same. Attach the documents mentioned above together and send to: Royal Enfield Tour of Bhutan 2012
Royal Enfield (A unit of Eicher Motors Ltd)
Thiruvottiyur High Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Pin: 600 019
Now, the next question , what is the criteria to register for tour, well here are the list of criteria’s that make you eligible to go on the Tour of Bhutan with the Royal Enfield:
* The tour is open for only Royal Enfield riders
* The Riders should have a valid driving license for motorcycle with gear, permitted to ride in India.
* Personal Medical Insurance (Mediclaim) is mandatory and should be valid for the duration of the trip
* The rider should be insured for a minimum amount of 2 Lakh rupees
* Should have a valid Passport with him/her.
* Riding Gear: full face helmet, ankle length boots, full sleeves riding jacket, Protectors in your riding gear, knee, shin and elbow guards
* A Basic tool-kit which can assist you in assembling/dis-assembling wheels and changing cables
* A Torch and Basic First aid kit with essential medicines, or your prescribed medication if you are on medication